References to “Go Meet Grow”, “we”, “us” or “our” are references to: Go Meet Grow of PO Box 93624, Southlake, TX 76092, USA.
Go Meet Grow recognizes the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Children are not permitted to provide any personally identifiable information on or through the Site.
Certain areas of the Site are restricted (“Restricted Areas”) to users who are members, leaders or affiliates of Go Meet Grow’s products and services, are registered for certain Go Meet Grow memberships and have created an account with us (“Authorized Users”). You may browse our Site without being an Authorized User, but the features and functions may be limited.
Information We Collect
We may collect your name, address, email address, telephone number, and other personally identifiable information you submit in connection with the processes of setting up an account (getting a username and password) and registering for a membership subscription, purchasing a product or service, or registering for an event. Such personally identifiable information will not be posted in areas of the Site viewable by the public or Authorized Users of the Site. As discussed below, certain portions of our Site permit user generated content. If you post content to those portions of the Site, the information that you post will be available to other users.
We also collect information from you if you contact us for any purpose. The scope of the information that we collect will be based on your particular inquiry.
In addition, we automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on the Site using “cookies” and other devices (described below).
Our Use of Your Information
We will use your personally identifiable information for marketing purposes. Among other purposes, we may send you communications via email, including promotional communications about products and services that we believe would be of interest to you.
You may opt-out of the receipt of marketing communications from us by following the link contained in the email. Alternatively, if you have registered and paid for a membership subscription, product, service, and/or event, or have created an account on this Site, you may update your preferences on the Dashboard page. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we will continue to send administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of the Site to you via email. You will also receive email confirmations if you register for a membership subscription online, subscribe to services, purchase a product, register for an event, join a service as an Authorized User, or update records information.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may disclose the information that we collect about you, including your personally identifiable information, as follows:
- Service Providers. We may share your personally identifiable information with third party service providers that provide services on our behalf. To the extent that these entities have access to your personally identifiable information, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that they treat it at least as protectively as they treat personally identifiable information they obtain from their own customers, users or members, and in accordance with applicable law.
- Affiliates. We also may share your personally identifiable information with our affiliates to assist us in providing services to you, and, where applicable, to notify you about products and services that may be relevant to you.
- Joint Venture Partners. We also may share your information with our joint venture partners to assist us in providing services that we both make available to you.
- Business Transfers. If Go Meet Grow, its subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures or any combination of such, is acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information that we have collected about you, including your personally identifiable information, to the other company.
- Aggregate Data. We may aggregate (gather data across all Authorized Users) personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
- Credit Card Information. We do not store credit card details nor do we share your credit card information with third parties for any purpose other than the provision of the requested service.
Cookies and Other Tracking
- Cookies. “Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services through the Site. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie, for example registration of a membership subscription. Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests and to personalize your user experience. There are two primary types of cookies: Session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. You may wish to visit www.allaboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information about how to do this on a variety of browsers and about cookies generally.However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
- Web Beacons, Pixel Tags and Other Technologies. We use web beacons, such as clear GIFs, web bugs or pixel tags, which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers to help us track e-mail response rates, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
- Site Analytics. We work with third party service providers who use the technologies described in this section and other tracking means to conduct analytics to help us track and understand how visitors use our Site. For example, we use a variety of third party web analytics, including Google Analytics, to help us improve our Site’s performance and user experiences.
Third Party Applications
Third party applications may be available on our Site. The owners or providers of those third party applications may collect information from you. Their collection of information is bound by their own information collection policies and practices. We are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by third parties.
Your Use of User Information
Certain features of our Site enable you to have access to other users of our Site. For example, you may interact with other users through seminars and various forums. You are prohibited from disclosing personally identifiable information about another user, including Authorized Users, that you learn through these or other portions of our Site or otherwise, to any third party without our consent and the informed consent of such other user. Our users do not tolerate spam. Therefore, without limiting the foregoing, you are not licensed to add any user to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express written informed consent.
Accessing and Changing Your Personally Identifiable Information
After setting up an account (creating a username and password) you can review and change specific information you submitted during the process of setting up the account or registering for a membership subscription, product, service, or event, including your password, email address, occupation, marital status, name, address, city, state, zip code, country, and phone number by visiting the your dashboard.
If you would like to request a change to other information regarding your account or your participation in Go Meet Grow memberships, products and/or services, you may fill out our contact form and specify the details of the change.
If you are located in Canada and you require any information about your personal information under our custody and control, how such information is being used or disclosed by us, or if you require corrections to your personal information, you may submit your questions and requests in writing to our Privacy Department:
Go Meet Grow
PO Box 93624
Southlake, TX 76092
Retention of Data
Storage of Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored, at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including in the United States. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us (e.g., to fulfill your order or provide support services). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Links from our Site
Go Meet Grow will use reasonable security measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, such as “firewalls,” Secure Socket Layers (SSL), and other physical and electronic security measures where appropriate. However, you agree and acknowledge that “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Although we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site: any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use reasonable procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
User Generated Content
Certain portions of our Site, such as our blogs and forums, permit user generated content. If you post content to our Site, all of the information that you post will be available to other persons visiting the Site. Your posting becomes public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
Questions and Updates
If you have any questions or suggestions about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact our Privacy Officer in writing at the address set out above or by email to the Privacy Officer at: email@example.com.
If you are located in Canada and you are dissatisfied with our handling of your personal information, we invite you to contact our Privacy Officer in writing, setting out the reasons for your concern. If, after our Privacy Department has reviewed and responded to your concern, you remain dissatisfied, you may wish to contact the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner for your local province or state.